Orlando, Florida is appealing for a variety of reasons, the beautiful sunshine, the beaches, but most of all Orlando has Disneyworld, which is literally the happiest place on earth. It seems as though going to Disneyworld has become almost a right of passage for children once they reach the age of 3 and older, when they can actually understand what is happening around them in this most magical of places.
Disneyworld offers four magical theme parks each with their own central idea and landmark. The Magic Kingdom, which is perhaps the most magical place in the world, offers Disney fans a look inside a wonderful world of princesses, fairies, pirates and so much more and the landmark of Disneyworld’s Magic Kingdom is the magical, Cinderella’s Castle. Disneyworld offers three additional parks, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Epcot, all of which provide guests with something special and memories to last a lifetime.
Mingling with popular Disney characters such as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto, Goofy and the entire gang is just one of the highlights of going to this spectacular place, the magical world also offers some thrilling and enjoyable rides. Of course, since Disney imaginers leave no stone unturned, their rides vary from thrill-rides to kid-friendly adventures that even the oldest adult will enjoy.
Each park offers a different ride experience and while the Magic Kingdom certainly has the most to offer you’ll find something magical in all four parks. So what are the best rides in Disneyworld?
· Space Mountain (Magic Kingdom) – For the thrill seekers in your party this rollercoaster will give you something to scream about. Inside this white building lies a solo-rider car rollercoaster that takes place completely in the dark. It is the ultimate thrill ride because you don’t know what is coming next.
· Monster’s Inc. Laugh Floor (Magic Kingdom) – This isn’t a ride but this attraction will give your laughter a workout. Enjoy fantastic jokes, interactive fun and a family friendly show provided by some of your favorite Monsters from Monsters Inc. and the newly added Monsters University.
· Pirates of the Caribbean (Magic Kingdom) – Before it was a movie franchise the Pirates of the Caribbean was a fantastic animatronic boat ride in Disneyworld full of pirates, water battles and adventure waiting around every turn.
· Soarin’ (Epcot) – This is perhaps, the most exciting and innovative ride Disney has ever created. Take a hang-glider ride from Orlando to Anaheim, California landing directly in the middle of Disneyland. As you go you’ll literally feel the wind on your face, smell the aromas from pine trees, free waterfalls and much more.
· Test Track (Epcot) – Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a car test dummy? Well in Test Track you can find out in a test track simulation thrill-ride that takes you from 0 to 50 in a few seconds.
· Expedition Everest (Animal Kingdom) – Take a safe yet scary journey through the cold peaks of Mount Everest on this fast flying rollercoaster that puts you face-to-face with the famous Yeti.
· Tower of Terror (Hollywood Studios) – It doesn’t get more exciting than this! Take a journey on the famous elevator from the sci-fi series, The Twilight Zone and find the thrill of your life. On this ride you never know when or how many times the ride is going to drop you 30+ feet. It is the ultimate feeling of weightlessness and excitement but is certainly not for the faint of heart.